The Average Cost of IVF in India can vary from person to person, as it depends on the medical ailment in a patient. Some of the patients have to stay in the hospital for several days to complete the checkup and the diagnosis procedure while others with simplest complications have to visit the hospital periodically. So, without any doubts the patient who have to stay in the hospital have a higher bill over those who do not require a stay at the treatment centre.
Factors Varying the Cost of Treatment in India:
For the IVF procedure, a patient has to visit the clinic several times. At instances, the preparation time for IVF is higher than the time taken to perform the treatment. Sometimes, the complications in the patient hinders their eligibility to undergo the process of IVF. In such a case, the doctors have no other option over first treating the patient for the medical fitness and then proceeding with the IVF procedure.
On average, a normal IVF cycle without any significant hindrances costs around USD 4,500 to 6,000. Higher the number of iterations in the procedure more is the price of the surgery. The cost of treatment is usually on the more upper side for the patients with some unwanted conditions, which include:
- The amount of Intrauterine Insemination, and the requirement of drug in the body of the patient
- Deficient quality oocytes, and sperm leading to the demand of a donor
- The weak uterus of the mother, calling the need for surrogacy
- If the doctors have to perform the higher levels of IVF treatment on the patients, that include Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection.
- Who is thecause of infertility, The male or female partner? Price is even higher if there is fertility issue in both the partners.
Legalities To Be Fulfilled By The IVF Treatment Centres in India?
If you have issue in selecting the treatment centre in India, then you must choose a hospital that has all the legal documents available with them. It is a proof for the quality treatment. The hospitals providing IVF procedures have to satisfy the following conditions:
- Registration with the authorised government regulatory body for performing fertilisation outside the human body
- The practitioner must have a unique code of practice for the identification
- None of the medical professionals has the right to implant the human embryo in a non-human body
- The medical practitioner must serve the patient with simulation education, and discuss in detail the procedure, pros, and cons of the treatment.
If the treatment centre has the proof for all the above legal formalities accomplished, then you can rely on them. They are directly under the observation of the government regulatory bodies, and they cannot perform any unauthorised activities.
The Charges of IVF Treatment in India, at the legal treatment centres is very nominal. You can plan your treatment at these top hospitals of India without having to give a second thought. In case, you have to come across any inconvenience; you can approach the medical tourism service providers to help you with your personalised requirements.